QCK ImageConverter | batchconverter
This component allows you to quickly adjust sequences of images. The aim is to make images more suitable for online testing in a Wi-Fi environment. Images can be resized in sequences. Already available within our internal projects.
Examples for use program:
- Turn images to a different format
- Resize images (with number of it at the end of file name)
- Rename images and put a text at the front, behind or instead of existing text in file name or add a serial number
- All actions can be performed as batch (series at the same time).
- The existing file is never overwritten. New files are always created.
- After the conversion, you will receive a report of it.
- This program runs on a Windows PC with Windows 10 or 11. There is no MAC version available. EAN: 7101123555217.
- The Freeware Program IrfanView is used in the background. This program must be present on the PC on which you work.
- For downloads: https://www.irfanview.com/ Irfanview is a program of Irfan Skiljan. We use it since 1996.